I've been nominated quite a bit, and although I've already completed and won the Liebster Award, I thought I could just at least answer all the questions to the Liebster Award Nominations I've received.
I was nominated by My Reading Dress, here are her questions and my answers to them!
1. Do you fall for the "pretty cover", and if so, which has been your favourite?
Yes, I am a major cover buyer! My favorite cover buy has been Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck.
2. What is a hyped book that you've read, but just not agreed on?
City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare, I really hated that series.
3. Do you have a fictional love interest "type"?
I don't think I do...
4. Do you have a guilty pleasure read? If so, then care to share?
Umm well the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day is my guilty pleasure read.
5. Are you a one track mind reader or do you like to balance a large amount of books on your "currently reading"?
I read multiple books at a time. Usually 1 audiobook, 1 ebook, and 1 physical copy book.
6. Who is your favourite authors(s)?
Jeaniene Frost, Patricia Briggs, Colleen Houck, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, and Karsten Knight
7. What is your favourite genre under the YA delineation?
8. What are some of your most hated YA tropes, and most loved? (think insta!love, love triangle, TSTL protagonists)
Clary and Jace-most hated, Kishan-Kelsey-Ren-most loved
9. Do you have a favourite book(s) read, so far, this year?
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken, Reboot by Amy Tintera, and Up From The Grave by Jeaniene Frost
10. Why did you decide to join the blogging community and what do you love most about it?
I just like talking about books! I love the interaction between one blogger and another, how welcoming everyone seems!
11. Do you have any quirky reading habits?
I tend to read the last pages in a book I'm reading while I am reading the first few chapters of the book.
I was nominated by Sabrina's Stories, here are her questions and my answers to them!
1. How did you get into book blogging?
I was reading a lot of well established blogs and wanted one of my own
2. What is your favourite kind of book (not limited to genre) to read?
I adore books with hot paranormal boys and not whiny female protagonists.
3. What book do you recommend to absolutely everyone?
I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
4. Do you prefer characters with whom you can relate, or ones that are completely different to you?
Ones I can relate to
5. What is your favourite classic (if any)?
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
6. How many books do you usually read at a time?
3, 1 for each format (audiobook, ebook, physical copy)
7. What is something interesting about yourself?
I collect Barbie's from BarbieCollector.com, I do not play with Barbie's, My dolls do not get removed from their packaging.
8. If you could meet any author or any book character, who would you pick and why?
Well between authors, I'd love to meet Jeaniene Frost and Colleen Houck because they are amazing and I adore their books. Between book characters, Vlad Tepesh (Night Prince) and Kishan (Tiger's Saga) Ren (Nightshade) because they are hot and they are my book boyfriends.
9. What fictional setting would you choose to live in if you could?
Night Huntress series setting. I'd love to live in a world where hot HOT sexy delicious gorgeous vampires were real and I'd have a chance to make one of them my hot vampire hehehe.
10. How long do you wait to write a review? Do you write it straight after you've finished the book, or do you leave it for a week or more?
I write a review immeadietely after reading the book.
11. What's your favourite thing about book blogging?
Being Welcomed graciously into the Book Blogging community!
I was nominated by I, Fat Robot here are their questions and my answers to them!
1. Do you read e-books?
Yes, I have nothing against ebooks. Though I do not want to see ebook replacing physical copy.
2. Do you read in other languages than your first language?
I have taken a few French classes and hope to one day be able to read a full novel in French.
3. What’s worse in a book: Spelling mistakes or too-often repeated words?
Too-often repeated words. Cause repeated words slow my reading speed.
4. What’s your least favourite genre?
5. Was it one book in particular that turned you into a bookworm? If so, which one?
It was either Airborn by Kenneth Oppel or Magyk by Angie Sage that started me on my track of consistent reading.
6. Do you on average read an even mix of male and female authors?
I read mostly female authors, but over the years I've been trying to branch out. (ex. Karsten Knight, Kenneth Oppel, Markus Zusak, and Andrew Fukuda)
7. Do you enjoy short story collections as much as regular novels?
Depending on how well they are written, but yes I do.
8. Have you ever visited a book con or a book signing?
Nope, but one day I want to go to BEA because amazing arcs are always given out there.
9. Can you read in a car or on a bus without getting woozy?
I can read a bit, but after a while I get major motion sickness.
10. What’s your favourite non-romantic friendship in fiction? (Can include movies and other types of fiction)
Chubs and Ruby from The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
11. If you really hated brussels sprouts, would you still eat a full serving of it every day if not doing so would make your books disappear?
Of Course! I would do anything to keep books!
Thanks so much to everyone who nominated me and everyone who reads my blog posts!